Monday, April 4, 2011

Hair


This is an excerpt of my Back Chat Diary:
 When I was younger I noticed how my hair was similar to that of a few actors in movies and tv shows. I figured also that my hair looked good. How? I have a strong emotional attchment to my hair. Some time during elementary school I accidentely got my hair cut short. My dad told the barber how to cut my hair and I did not speak out but stayed silent in anguish and emotions while he cut my hair short. I had long hair before I could remember. I remember liking my hair a lot, thinking it to be the best part of me. I had a mushroom style hair cut, and I remember my dad comparing me to the beatles. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to like my hair because others like me for it. [instead of self-expressing myself with and as my hair] [I stop using hair as an excuse to not stand up for what I believe in, which is life,  and apply myself here as breath within and as oneness and equality]

No comments:

Post a Comment