Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reality & Mind's breath

I don't know what to write about. How about everything? Everything real or seen from the starting point of reality. So do you know whats real? Its the physical. When you're living in your body and breathing with and as the physical you are real. You are you, for real, here. Most humans, however do not breathe with and as the physical.

Here's one point i discovered about my mind's breath. When making a mistake, i tend to leave my body and cause a short and sharp intake of air. My abs tighten. Its forceful. And it supports separation from the breath. So i forgive myself for being upset from making a mistake. I forgive myself for trying to manifest perfection by 'being upset from errors' = 'using emotional and energetic measures to condition MYSELF'. I rather live ME HERE, within and as breath, with and as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment