Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My experience within & as the application of BREATH with Self-forgiveness

Ok, so i recently applied the 4 count breath rather effectively and thoroughly. There are five points i would like to discuss. The first off is a simple one. Breathing while sitting. Now, according to advice provided by the portal and Bernard, we inhale with a 4-count beat. Meaning even steps 1, 2, 3, 4 PAUSE 1, 2, 3, 4. Exhale, 1, 2, etc... We continue this beat, checking what exists here within ourselves, at the pauses, and also to breathe as our whole self. Herein we can apply self-forgiveness more effectively. Because the mind cannot exist within breath for long. Ok, time for a story.
        The point of the story was that i was scared or in other words i reacted to a thought. I breathed through the reaction. Consistently trying to bring myself here, or rather i should say i was insistent that i remain here. So i eventually faced the actual situation of the thought and "walked" through it. I moved me. I also forgave myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the thought of going in my underwear to a underwear party. Funny but true. It was intense reactions, my heart was going going going. But i stopped. I stilled had some after effects, as you would expect from a heart pumping and activating your adrenaline, so to speak. But, i repeat, i stopped the reaction and all that was left was the body slowing down, which takes time for it to relax. You can thinking it like running a mile and stopping but still have a heart thats racing, but you know the only stopping is stopping. Just Breathe and be here, to take direction of yourself.
I wanted to write this for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment