Saturday, November 19, 2011

Something short and sweet

I had the thought, Nothing changes. Within this thought was the anxiety to enter into my old habits. But in order to enter into these habits I would need to change. Its funny how this statement: Nothing changes, is trying to get me to change. If I am standing as something that does not change anymore, I am committed to something, a way of living, a way of expressing. Which is Me. I am committed to me. I am committed to writing, to breathing, and to self-forgiveness.
-peace

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think 'Nothing changes.'
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought 'Nothing changes' be a trigger for the emotion anxiety.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the emotion anxiety to enter into a habit.
I forgive myself for not realizing i was blaming anxiety for an action i was taking.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from anxiety through defining anxiety within old habits.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the emotion anxiety be a trigger for entering into an old habit [unconscious mind].

No comments:

Post a Comment