Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Something important to read

Here, im considering people’s death. Here is a list of top 5 regrets people had on there deathbed. Source http://www.inspirationandchai.com/Regrets-of-the-Dying.html
If one checks the link the lady claims that she worked with the dying. How this can help us is to check within oneself whether oneself is following a programmed design that one is participating. This also reveals “human nature.” I place quotes on human nature to help dispel the belief that human nature does not change. It does, as I have found.
OK,
The first: 1) I wish I had the courage to live my life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. I would say, to be clear, this statement reveals much, first off is fear. It also shows a person is not honest with himself, because if a person is living a life that is not true to oneself then one is betraying oneself.
Ok, the second:
2) I wish I didn’t work so hard.
What this statement reveals immediately to me is that a person is stressed or work feels hard. If one did a work one enjoyed one would not have this regret. And im using enjoy as enjoy, and not something that can be substituted like tolerable or lucky to have this job. Virtually no one can say they want to work because they like it. They do it for money. But it is possible for us to change.
3) I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
For me I see that what lacks is self-expression. Simply put expressing oneself. Its not just feelings but to express oneself in movement, breathing, choosing, living. We act like we have a choice, but really. Answer me this, is it a choice to not be yourself? Careful. Don’t be brainwashed by the idea of freewill. It would be self-betrayal (see above) to deny the truth of oneself.
4) I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
I see that a person is afraid to be alone. That oneself is afraid of losing friendship. I also can see lack of self-expression (see above).
5) I wish that I had let myself be happier
This reveals the same awkward point of view concerning freewill in 3). Its sad really. But it also reveals another point: Its funny, that we “allow” happiness. This implies that we also choose to not be happy. That we allow anger, hatred, superiority, ego, etc… also. But really. C’mon. No one would choose these experiences. So why? Well discover youself @
Desteni.org and join forum.
Have patience and persistence.
-Yogan

No comments:

Post a Comment