Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today/this morning

I posted a review of the equal money website. In the hopes of spreading the word of equal money. It was recieved with negative reaction. I know these two people. And I also know they have a hard headed opinions. I do not expect them to understand me. I don't care unless they say something that makes me care. Where equal money will hurt more lives than it helps, or it hurts hard-working people. Or hurts people actually. Where it actually hurts people and in a way that is not considering what is best for all. Who would equal money affect? find out by reading the Damn material (to all those who have no clue). The book comes out, and im interested on how far we have gotten. Im hoping to be able to provide as much support i can.

If someone says equal money is not possible, then they are dead wrong. If someone says currently not everyone agrees with equal money, i would say that they have not heard of it and have not had to chance to understand what it would mean. If someone comes to me with historical information of an equal money system i would analyze it and see how relevant it is. As far as i know, what lenin did, Soviet union, China, Cuba, others... were to create an unequal system. I have never heard of a practical solution of an idealized society. The society of equal money may not fit your definition of 'ideal' when you know what it entails, unless your 'ideal' is the beast possible solution that does what's best for everyone (inclusive). Equal access to food, shelter, education on the most supportive level.
I forgive myself for trying to justify myself's beliefs, opinions, solutions by writing down replies to argumentitive points written against me. Instead of applying myself here as the physical as breath within oneness and equality of all life. I will not acept and allow the excuse of needing to argue to prove my point which creates energy which supports the mind consciousness system. I forgive myself for needing to argueing meaning needing to create energy. Instead i stop me here, i breath, and remain in breath, practically applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment