Monday, April 30, 2012

Some Self-Forgiveness


Some Self-Forgiveness
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to torture the physical, which is one and equal as me, through generating/charging energy, which take from the physical and kill the physical.
I correct myself by stopping the generation/charging of energy, which take from the physical and kill the physical, so that the torture/abuse to the physical, which is one and equal as me can stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse the physical in separation of the physical as me. I forgive myself for accepting and allwonig myself to not see the physical is a reflection of who I am as evil, for how I abuse the physical.
I correct myself by bringing myself here through breath and live one and equal as the physical.
I correct myself by walking in self-forgiveness for what I have done, and live in commitment to stop all abuse of the physical so that all life can be free and so I can know freedom as well, through the reality which is equal and one as the physical.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my desire possess me, the desire of party ad friendship and celebration, such that I separated myself from the physical so I can allow desire to possess me and avoid the physical consequences (which I can never avoid). I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can ever avoid the physical consequences of my actions, especially allowing energy to possess me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge and generate energy when I forgive myself and see I have applied self-forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment