Sunday, February 24, 2013

Self Forgiveness

-->
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I have to do a writing before I apply self-forgiveness. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself by limiting where and when I can apply self-forgiveness because I think I am not allowed to , that it won’t be effective, that I am wasting my time, that I am wrong, and I am useless.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I have to listen to every advice that someone gives me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I have to respect every single person I meet by being kind, friendly, accepting, and sacrifice myself in order to support them because this is what I have to do in order to do what is best for all, which seems for me to have become a slogan to not really consider all perspectives, including my own, which is what best for all should include.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider my perspective within what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to shit on myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to insult myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be hard on myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not move equal and one through any situation,.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from oneness and equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not breathe and start with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from kindness by not being kind to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from caring by not being caring to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from feelings and emotions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from action.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from honesty.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not kill that which is not supportive and reinvigorate that which is supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment