Sunday, April 22, 2012

Memories


I forgive myself for demonizing memory as bad, when it is me, thus I create myself as bad in polarity with good. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the forgetfulness that humanity has accepted and allowed where we have chosen to forget our history to keep on making the same mistake and thus making ourselves not equal to our history thus enslaving/trapping ourselves to our history. I forgive myself for giving up my will to direct/change through forgetting I can change/direct myself one and equal. I forgive myself for running away from memory of what is here, one and equal. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of remembering what is here, so I purposefully forget what is here to not face here.  My memory and I are inseparable, if my memory is erased, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment