Friday, October 7, 2011

I would like to start off by describing the mind, because it will support me in identifying and stopping the mind. To start right off the bat, the mind has its own way of doing things and does not care for the well being of myself and others. Saying this makes me angry at the mind, but when i look at it, the mind is not in position to care about what it does. It just does things according to its systems that i have accepted and allowed and even was an active participant in. And this makes me angry too, which shows who i am really angry at, myself. Because i am responsible in the end for what the mind supposedly did. It was really me who do it, really. Even though it was a passive acceptance. I forgive myself for being angry at myself for what the mind did. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for having been an active participant in creating the systems of the mind. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame the mind for the actions I carried out and lived as myself for all of my life. I take responsibility now, once and for all and do it happily as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment